Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
Get ready for the craziest battle ever. Choose from some of the most iconic PlayStation® characters of all time: Sackboy®, Kratos, Nathan Drake – who will be the champion in the fight to end all fights?
• Get your friends together and face off in online or offline battles for up to four players.
• Choose from 20 PlayStation® All-Stars including Ratchet, PaRappa and many more.
• Enjoy multiplayer action between your PS Vita and PS3™ with cross-platform play.
• Purchase the PS3™ version of this game on Blu-Ray Disc or from PlayStation®Store to take advantage of Cross-Buy – you’ll be able to download PlayStation® All-Stars: Battle Royale for PS Vita at no additional cost.
• You can read this title’s instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.
• Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
• Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about the latest PlayStation®Vita releases.
Compatibility Notices: 1 Player; 3MB Minimum Space Required; Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad; Microphone; Dual Analog Sticks; Network Players 2-4; Network Features; PS3™ Cross-play.
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. “PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Third party characters and trademarks are licensed courtesy of their respective owners and protected by copyright and trademark laws.