Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
The galaxy's most dangerous tyrant, Professor Schaumund, has launched a merciless assault on five planets already being torn apart by deadly asteroids.
Using powerful PS Vita technology, you can unleash hard-hitting cannons, rockets, bombs and even create black holes to take down the enemy.
Jump on-board for a frantic adventure through the stars, and then intensify your intergalactic battle with four new game modes that will push your shooting skills and reflexes to the absolute limit.
• Utilise touchscreen, motion sensor and dual analog stick controls to unleash your devastating arsenal of weapons.
• Test your shooting skills in challenging mini-games and become the world's best hotshot by climbing the online leaderboards.
• Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
• The full game and the Advanced Star Fighter Pack are available to download individually from PlayStation®Store.
• You can read this title's instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.
• Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about Super Stardust™ Delta and the exciting world of PlayStation®Network.
Compatibility Notices: 1 Player, Network Features, Minimum Save Size 232MB, Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad, Dual Analog Sticks, Motion Sensor
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Super Stardust™ Delta ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Housemarque OY. “Super Stardust” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.