Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Discover 8-year-old Clementine, an orphaned little girl who miraculously survived the first few days of the apocalypse.
- Meet Glenn before he leaves for Atlanta and eventually meets Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Discover Hershel’s Farm; meet Hershel Green and his family before their barn earns its place in Walking Dead infamy.
- Create alliances, establish your first camp and live with the profound and lasting consequences of your decisions made in this episode.
© 2012 Telltale, Inc. THE WALKING DEAD is © 2012 Robert Kirkman, LLC. Based on the Comic Book by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. Telltale and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.