Discover an eerie, intriguing realm in this unique interactive art experience where little is as ever as it seems and mystery and surprise await your every move.
Open the gates to a dreamlike forest, follow the paths between the trees, interact with your surroundings and attempt to answer three questions: why are you here? What are you supposed to do now? And is there a way out?
For the curious – for those willing to face the depths of their own conscience – the answers will be revealed by exploring the world of Datura™.
• Discover feelings of true immersion as your physical actions unlock the secrets of your surroundings in this first person gameplay experience for PlayStation®Move.
• Solve artful puzzles and discover hidden mysteries that will take you beyond the world as you know it.
• Recommended for PlayStation®Move but also fully playable with a DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller.
• To use this download, you will need a DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller, or a PlayStation®Move motion controller and a PlayStation®Eye camera.
• Visit eu.playstation.com/datura to find out more about Datura™.
1 Player, HDD Space Required: 1GB Minimum, HDTV Screen Resolution: 720p, PlayStation®Move Features, Stereoscopic 3D compatible
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Datura™ ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Plastic/Santa Monica Studio. “Datura” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. All rights reserved.