Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief – and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic wicked goblins and their evil plan and a magical environment full of wonder.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a mushroom forest, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes: Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own set of skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Beautiful graphics with a smooth framerate (Full HD 1080p / 60 fps)
- Supports Stereo 3D
This product is playable in 2D or 3D. To enjoy stereoscopic 3D features, you will require a 3D TV that supports stereoscopic display and compatible 3D glasses.
Network Players 2-3 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
3GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Stereoscopic 3D compatible
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Frozenbyte Oy