A purpose-designed, sample section of Worms™2: Armageddon, the latest turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon to come to the PlayStation®3. This free introduction to the game features a select few single-player campaign levels and one offline two-player game, all with the Worms™ unique brand of hilarious weaponry and easy to learn, but hard to master gameplay.
The Trial contains:
• Single-player options:
• Quick game – a single-player Deathmatch game.
• Training - select to play the Tutorials or Firing Ranges.
• Campaign – single-player, Manhattan Campaign Missions.
• Multi-player option:
Two-player local Deathmatch option.
• The Shop:
Earn coins in the Trial that can be used to purchase Team Customisation Items.
• Play with all Worms team customisation options.
• Saved teams can be used in the full game – if purchased.
• Save profile can be transferred into the full game – if purchased.
4MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Network Players 2-4
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
Worms 2: Armageddon Developed by Team17 Software Ltd © 2010. Team17 Software and Worms 2: Armageddon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Software Limited. Original Concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Software Limited.