Compatible with PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and PlayStation®Vita. In order to download and install this product, 1098 MB is required.
When Lara Croft is hired to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion, she begins a dangerous search across isolated and desolate worlds, places untouched for thousands of years. But Lara is not alone; the tombs are guarded by fearsome creatures, and close behind are others desperate to learn the Scion’s powerful secrets.
· Epic Exploration – The lost city of Atlantis and ancient Egyptian pyramids are ripe for discovery, as you get to explore their every hidden dark crevice and impossible height.
· Acrobatic Gunplay – Deftly leap around charging enemies, while you continue to unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
· Startling enemy encounters – Encounter fierce enemies including a re-imagined confrontation with the awesome T-Rex.
· Death-Defying Environmental Playground – Leap over massive gaps, cling onto rock ledges, and swim through underground tunnels.
Memory Stick Duo™ Compatible: 295KB
TERMS OF SERVICE
Download is subject to the PLAYSTATION®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this item. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this item. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems.
* See Terms of Service for further information.
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary ©2007 Eidos Interactive Ltd. Developed by Crystal Dynamics, Inc. Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, the Tomb Raider logo, Eidos and the Eidos logo, Crystal Dynamics and the Crystal Dynamics logo are all trademarks of Eidos Interactive Ltd. Buzz Monkey is a registered trademark of Buzz Monkey Software LLC.
Always play in a well lit environment. Take regular breaks, 15 minutes every hour. Discontinue playing if you experience dizziness, nausea, fatigue or have a headache. Some individuals are sensitive to flashing or flickering lights or geometric shapes and patterns, may have an undetected epileptic condition and may experience epileptic seizures when watching television or playing videogames. Consult your doctor before playing videogames if you have an epileptic condition and immediately should you experience any of the following symptoms whilst playing: altered vision, muscle twitching, other involuntary movement, loss of awareness, confusion and/or convulsions.