Episode two of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. With starvation and bandit attacks becoming as much of a threat as the undead, the group finds themselves seeking help and food from strangers at a local dairy.
- Feel what it’s like to be a survivor, where choosing between necessities and what’s “right” is a delicate matter.
- Encounter human survivors who have gone down a truly horrific path.
- Begin to see the pressures of Lilly’s responsibilities and get a glimpse of her tortured past as she starts to unravel as a leader.
- Develop an understanding of what you’re willing to resort to in order to ensure survival.
- Live with the choices you made in Episode One as they continue to affect your experience in this episode.
Purchase of this DLC requires The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day.
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems and 2 activated compatible Portable Console* systems.
* See Terms of Service for further information.
© 2012 Telltale, Inc. THE WALKING DEAD is © 2012 Robert Kirkman, LLC. Based on the Comic Book by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. Telltale and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.