HYDRAVISION ENTERTAINMENT SA
Two teams of adventurers with supernatural powers are locked up in the same dungeon. Only one team can walk out. Will it be yours? Choose to flee or to fight. Make the dungeon's rooms rotate to help you advance... or prevent your opponent's progress. Play alone or confront other players on PlayStation®Network in this turn-based strategy game.
Welcome to Dungeon Twister!
- A fantasy world in a medieval setting.
- 8 adventurers from a heroic-fantasy universe, each with their own supernatural skills.
- Powerful objects at your disposal: speed potions, magical weapons and accessories, etc.
- 8 rooms which can rotate around themselves, changing the appearance of a game at any time and making each game unique.
- Dozens of training missions against the computer.
- Define your own strategy and measure yourself against other players.
- A best players’ worldwide permanent leaderboard.
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay guaranteed!
609KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems.
* See Terms of Service for further information.
“Dungeon Twister the Video Game” ©2012 Hydravision Entertainment.
Developed and published by Hydravision Entertainment.
Adapted from the board game “Dungeon Twister” ©2004 Christophe Boelinger. Dungeon Twister is a game created by Christophe Boelinger and published by Ludically.