Will Lil and Laarg ever make their escape? With the perils of Bakuki’s Lair behind them, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel – but that could just be the blazing furnaces of The Asylum.
Join our heroes for 18 more levels of madness as they work together to escape the ever-more fiendish traps and pitfalls of The Asylum, including flame jets, razor-sharp spinning blades and highly charged electro-shock therapy coils.
With 18 bamboozling new rooms to escape from, you’ll need all of your problem solving skills to help our heroes get to safety.
• 18 additional levels crammed with hazards, tricks and puzzles.
• Purchase the PS4™ version of this product from PlayStation®Store and you’ll be able to download it for PS Vita at no additional cost.
• After purchasing, head to the PlayStation®Store “Download List” and you’ll find this product ready to be downloaded.
• To use this download, you will need Escape Plan™ on PS4™.
• Find out more about Escape Plan on PS4™ and PS Vita at eu.playstation.com.
1 Player, DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function, HD Video Output: 720p/1080i/1080p, Remote Play
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PSN is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Escape Plan™ ©2012 - 2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Fun Bits Interactive. “Escape Plan” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.