Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC
PSN Game Released Oct 7, 2014
Divekick is the world’s first‐ever two button fighting game! It made a splash with the press and fighting game community for not using a stick, yet still retaining the strategic gameplay & spacing techniques used by pro fighting game players. Now anyone can experience the thrill of fighting games without memorizing complex combos.
· 14+ completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques
· Includes Divekick: Addition Edition update featuring a new playable character, new stage, and multiple balance changes for existing characters
· A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles
· Ranked & non-ranked GGPO powered online play, the most trusted net-code in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character and overall
· Local VS play for 2 players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration.
· Cross Play (PlayStation®4 system, PlayStation®3 system, & PlayStation®Vita system)
Network Players 2-2
2GB minimum save size
720p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Divekick Software © 2014 Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC. DIVEKICK and IRON GALAXY are trademarks of Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC. Johnny Gat, and Saints Row, are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Used by Permission. All rights reserved.