- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is a turn-based strategy set in the period of WW2. It brings a modern look and new features to a good old wargame genre. You are to lead the German Armed forces overcoming unthinkable odds and claiming the ultimate bittersweet victory in Europe. Blitzkrieg is the way!
The game is created with great care and attention to historical details. The cinematics before and after every operation add depth and immersion into the events unfolding before your eyes. Moreover, some primary and secondary objectives allow you to explore every scenario in detail. The gameplay is plot-driven and features many historical personalities such as Franz Halder, Heinz Guderian, Erich von Manstein, Erwin Rommel, Karl Dönitz, Wilhelm Canaris, Hermann Göring, and others.
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is the second installment in the Strategic Mind line of games. While “The Pacific” was more about naval warfare, the “Blitzkrieg” brings us all into the continental battles fought by the German troops.
- You will have the opportunity to command ground, air, and naval forces with an emphasis on land battles.
- Modern 3D graphics brought by UE4 engine with detailed models of all the units, day/night cycle, and weather effects.
- You can upgrade and customize your troops by leveling them up and selecting skills that best suit your strategy. Moreover, you can equip your troops with additional equipment for each operation to better suit both your strategy and the war theatre.
- You will gain some awards throughout the game and get access to unique HQ skills, which you can learn to increase the efficiency and synergy of your troops.
- You can acquire new units of various types, or upgrade your existing ones. All new units and equipment are available at historically accurate moments of the campaign.
- You can take numerous trophies and use some of the enemy`s most advanced units against him in future battles.
- While we strive for historical accuracy, we also allow you to explore various “what if’s” and see what could have happened should the German Armed forces be even more successful in their struggle for dominance over the European continent.
- Storytelling cinematics, as well as in-operation dialogues with a full voice-over, will help you get a better feeling of the epochal events.
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French (France), German, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.