- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
Strategic Mind Bundle
- - Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg
- - Strategic Mind: The Pacific
Strategic Mind: The Pacific is a turn-based strategy set in the WW2 period depicting the war between the USA and the Empire of Japan waged in the Pacific Ocean with mindblowing historical accuracy and attention to detail.
It offers an immersive experience of commanding both sides of the conflict, allowing you to gain a unique understanding of the situation through the eyes of both sides' top commanders, resulting in enjoyable and insightful gameplay.
Build up, train, and equip your troops with the newest weaponry available to maximize their efficiency and set sail for victory. The core element of the game is large-scale naval battles with numerous carrier ships bringing so much more aircraft into the battle for seizing control over the ocean. Upon overtaking the sea you will have to set foot on hostile land through a series of costly landing operations.
You will have to make your naval, aerial, and amphibious forces act as one flawless mechanism - a task only a truly strategic mind can achieve.
- Play both sides of the conflict to gain a unique insight into the epochal events of the War in the Pacific: the United States of America defending both its global power and its ideals; and the Empire of Japan fighting for the right to take the future of our world into its hands.
- You can decide which ships, submarines, and aircraft will constitute the bulk of your force. Manage your fleet between missions with all models becoming available at historically accurate moments.
- The unique system of attachments allows customizing your units with additional equipment to increase their efficiency and weave them perfectly into the strategy of your division.
- Oversee your units becoming more experienced combatants throughout the campaign and choose which skills they should focus on to better suit your strategy.
- A detailed system of naval battles allows you to damage various ship systems, such as all sorts of armament, hull, engine, flight deck, etc. For instance, damaging an enemy ship`s engine will reduce its speed and thus all of its defenses making it easy prey for the rest of your flotilla.
- Choose which of the commander’s skills will better suit your strategy and employ them at the right moments to turn the tide of battle.
- Modern graphics combined with historically accurate models of all units make the playing experience much more immersive than ever before.
- Employ the heroes forged by the furnace of war for the most difficult tasks to ensure the success of the operation.
- Witness the events unfold through the plot-driven cutscenes.
Intricate combat mechanics allow you to show the full extent of your tactical and strategic superiority.
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French (France), German, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.