The Evil Within® 2
PSN Game Released 13 Oct 2017
Sign up for a Bethesda.net account or link your existing account to receive:
• The AKUMU Difficulty Level to challenge the most die-hard players.
• New gameplay options including Infinite Stamina, One-Shot Kills, and Invincibility.
From mastermind Shinji Mikami, The Evil Within 2 is the latest evolution of survival horror. Detective Sebastian Castellanos has lost it all. But when given a chance to save his daughter, he must descend once more into the nightmarish world of STEM. Will Sebastian face adversity head on with weapons and traps, or sneak through the shadows to survive.
· Story of Redemption – Return to the nightmare to win back your life and the ones you love.
· Discover Horrifying Domains – Explore as far or quickly as you dare, but prepare wisely.
· Choose How to Survive – Craft traps, sneak, run and hide, or try to battle the horror with limited ammo.
· Visceral Horror and Suspense – Enter a frightening world filled with anxiety-inducing thrills and disturbing moments.
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
The Evil Within® 2 ©2017 ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed in association with Tango Gameworks. The Evil Within, Tango, Tango Gameworks, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. id Tech and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.