Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she's wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
• Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
• Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
• 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
• Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
• A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and an emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.
- Bifrost Entertainment Ltd
- Action, Adventure, Action
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
PS Vita: One-time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.