Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games.
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
- Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
- 108 game levels across 9 game worlds
- Gorgeous HD graphics
- Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
- Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
- 14 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performance
This product supports the following languages: English
Rear Touch Pad
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Portable Console* systems.
* See Terms of Service for further information.
©2013. Furmins is made by Housemarque, the multiple awards winning developer of Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and Outland. This version is developed and published by Beatshapers under Housemarque license. All rights reserved.