Maid of Sker
- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
British Horror Bundle
Brave the nightmares of the Quiet Ones. Do not panic…don’t even breathe!
Maid of Sker is a first-person survival horror, set in a remote hotel with a gory and macabre history from British folklore. Armed with only a defensive sound device, you’ll utilise stealth tactics to avoid death amongst a cult of sound-based AI enemies.
Set in 1898 and inspired by the haunting Welsh tale of Elisabeth Williams, this is a story of a family empire driven by torture, slavery, piracy and a supernatural mystery that suffocates the grounds of the hotel.
Developed by Wales Interactive with a plot crafted by the writing talent and designers behind the likes of SOMA, The Bunker and Battlefield 1.
- 3D sound-based AI system as the core survival mechanic
- Fusing psychological, gothic and British horror
- Realistic visuals, immersive environments and eerie atmospherics
- Famous Welsh hymns from the spine-chilling voice of Tia Kalmaru
- Re-imagining of the Welsh folk song “Y Ferch o'r Sger” (The Maid of Sker)
- Wales Interactive Limited
- Action, Adventure, Horror
- Screen Languages:
- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.