- 1 player
Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan is a love-letter to 8-bit action adventure games with challenging platformer You play as Sydney Hunter, adventure supreme, who by sheer luck manages to get trapped inside a massive Mayan pyramid. He soon discovers that the "Feathered Serpent" Kukulkan has broken up the sacred Haab calendar into seven individual pieces and has hidden them inside the very same pyramid!
Widespread chaos and a time freeze will certainly follow if the Haab calendar isn't located and put back together. With the support of the local Maya population, Sydney Hunter must now find all seven pieces of the Haab calendar, defeat Kukulkan, and return peace and balance in the Maya civilization.
• Play through a challenging single-player campaign inspired by Maya gods, culture, and history.
• Unearth two different endings!
• Enjoy 8-bit style graphics accompanied by an awesome chiptune soundtrack.
• Battle against 13 powerful Maya gods and mini-bosses.
• Turn scan lines on/off feature.
• Collect relics & weapon upgrades to increase your chances of survival!.
- Gregarious Games, LLC
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.