Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Full Game Released 16 Aug 2017
A Matter of Life and Death.
Blast through explosive waves of arcade action in this rapid-fire twin stick shooter.
As a hero-for-hire, survive high-intensity side-scrolling war zones in vertical cities overrun by mysterious “smart matter”.
Weaponize alien tech to destroy enemies infected by deadly Red Matter – and control Blue Matter to manipulate the world and create new areas to explore.
• Master extreme aerial agility and flying in zero G.
• Experiment with high-powered weapons to fight relentless enemies.
• Explore sprawling locations, including Matter Mines and Hydroponic Farms.
• Perfect your aim to grab the high scores and beat your friends in online leaderboards.
• Created by arcade experts Housemarque – makers of RESOGUN and Alienation.
• Enhanced for PS4™ Pro with dynamic 4K gaming, improved graphics and environments, and High Dynamic Range visuals*.
* Compatible 4K HDR TV required. Dynamic 4K gaming outputted by graphic rendering or upscaled to 4K resolution.
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Matterfall™ ©2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Housemarque. “Matterfall” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.