Steep teams up with the X Games to invite players to compete in the world famous and legendary winter sports freestyle competition !
JOIN THE EXCITMENT OF THE X GAMES EXPERIENCE
Participate in the epic ski and snowboard freestyle competition :
• Discover brand new ski and snowboard freestyle events (Superpipe, Slopestyle and Big Air) in Steep’s Alaska X Games village.
• Unlock more X Games freestyle events after completing the main competition.
BECOME A FREESTYLE ICON
Steal the show as a Freestyle prodigy in the making :
• Learn and master the skills to make it big at the X Games, boost out of the SuperPipe or hone your slopestyle prowess on multiple jump features and new grind moves.
• Push your creativity and nail it in the most epic freestyle snowparks ever created in STEEP
• Compete with other players to make it to the top of the leaderboard.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
25GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Steep logo, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Used under license from ESPN Enterprises, Inc. X Games is a trademark of ESPN, Inc.