As Chloe and Rachel’s family life continues to crumble, their friendship blossoms and the two girls discuss running away together. But before they can go, Chloe gets involved with an errand for Frank Bowers which puts her in a dangerous situation and exposes an uglier side to Arcadia Bay…
• Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
• ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
• Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
• Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
• Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Life is Strange: Before The Storm © 2017 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. LIFE IS STRANGE and LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd.