Lovecraft´s Untold Stories
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
* Fight hundreds monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action roguelite
* Explore Lovecraft’s stories: every character has a storyline that crosses randomly generated levels set in different locations such as the hospital, the jungle, or Innsmouth to name a few
* Face the Great Old Ones: Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, and Azathoth await you
* Learn about the Mythos to fight them: to have a chance fighting the Great Old Ones you need information about them, or their mere presence will drive you insane
* Madness awaits: in your adventures you will have to make decisions and taking the wrong ones will shake your sanity. If you go mad you will take your own life
* Pick your hero: 5 different characters, detective, thief, professor, witch, and ghoul. Each one has a different combat style and skills
* Collect weapons, items, and artifacts. Each character has a set of weapons and items, and there are hundreds of other items you can find and use!
500MB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Published by BadLand Publishing SL. All rights reserved.