Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions & Monsters
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- Remote Play supported
You'll now be able to recruit powerful monsters from across the land of Teora, customize them with their own classes, and send them into battle alongside the rest of your forces. As your army grows, you'll get to dispatch your troops on missions of their own to gather precious resources, earn special rewards, unlock new locations and classes, and, ultimately, keep the land a safer place! Face new challenges that will test your tactical mettle as you embark on larger-scale battles against the deadliest monsters the land has ever seen!
• Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
• Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
• Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
• Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
• Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
• Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
• Upgrade Arbiter's Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
• New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
• New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
• Challenge yourself with new achievements!
- 1C Online
- Role Playing Games, Strategy
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2020 1C Entertainment. Published by 1C Online Games Ltd. Developed by 6 Eyes Studio. All rights reserved.