- PS VR, PS Camera and PS Move controller required
The Walker was selected for the China Hero Project by Sony, representing the highest level of Chinese game development. It also received the 2017 Golden Plume award for Best VR Game. A VR action-shooter, the Walker offers a unique 360° all-directional monster-slaying experience for FPS and zombie fans. The story takes place in old Shanghai, where undead exorcists have traditional weapons at their disposal, as well as magical Chinese talismans.
1. First-Person VR shooting action combined with close quarters combat.
2. Multiple weapon enchantment using magic Chinese Talismans to increase firepower
3. Dodge or block enemy melee attacks using your longsword
4. Fight off various types of undead monsters swarming from all directions towards you
5. 5 stage maps, 3 different difficulties and a special rush mode for extended gameplay
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
PlayStation®Move motion controller and PlayStation®Camera required.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera is required to play this product
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright © 2018 WINKING ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION All Rights Reserved
- Winking Skywalker Entertainment Limited
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.