- VR headset required
- PS Camera required
- PS Move motion controller optional
Paper Dolls is a first-person VR horror game with a hint of Asian culture. The story begins with a man driving his daughter to his estranged wife's house. On the road, this man, tortured by depression, was deeply immersed in his past memories. Suddenly, his car crashed and he lost consciousness. When the man woke up, he found himself, daughter-less, in a deserted ancient Chinese house.
- Exploring an eerie ancient house with caution, in search of your daughter
- Challenge your logical reasoning as the story becomes twisted
- The enemy who haunts the place is mysterious, evil, and is behind every danger.
- Only by conquering fear can you survive, but when you think it's over, the real story begins.
2GB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
PlayStation®Move-Motion-Controller and PlayStation®Camera optional.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera is required to play this product
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright © 2018 WINKING ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION All Rights Reserved.
- Winking Skywalker Entertainment Limited
- Adventure, Horror
- Chinese, English, French
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Japanese
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.