Terrible Toybox, Inc.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, plumbers dressed like pigeons... in Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown town. They don’t know it yet but they’re deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
Uncover the surreal secrets of this strange town in a modern mystery adventure game from Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, the creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. The deeper you go, the weirder it gets.
• Neo-noir mystery set in 1987
• Five playable characters who can work together or get on each other’s nerves
• Not a walking simulator!
• Satisfying puzzles woven into a twisty-turny story that will stick with you
• Vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace
• Jokes every two minutes, guaranteed!*
• Two difficulty levels and built-in hint system
• English voice with English, German, French, Italian, Russian & Spanish subtitles
*Not a guarantee
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright 2014-2017 Terrible Toybox, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thimbleweed Park™ is a trademark of Terrible Toybox, Inc.