Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault
- Interconnectivity: PS4 - PS Vita
Defend the last bastion of humanity against the unending onslaught of monster attacks! As the newly-appointed military commander, you will research and develop units, collect resources to upgrade your city, and command operators to utilise their skills against the monster threat! Use the unique 360 degree rotation mechanic to spread out your armaments or bring them together to form new units!
• Defend your city by building defences and weapons to fend off enemy attacks
• Rotate your defences around the central tower to better concentrate or spread out your armaments
• Unlock and assign new team members in your commander room - each bringing new abilities to assist you in battle
• Story-driven episodes take the player around the world to experience different urban environments
• Use appropriate weaponry to tackle different enemy types
• Collect resources to strengthen your city and grow your population to earn more currency to help win the war
This product supports the following languages: English
2GB minimum save size
Cross Platform Features PS4™ - PS Vita
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2015 - 2016 ACQUIRE Corp. All Rights Reserved. Licensed to and published by PQube Limited.
- PQube Ltd
- Screen Languages: