Air Conflicts: Double Pack
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 8 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- PS Camera optional
- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
In Air Conflicts: Vietnam, take your seat in the cockpit of various fighter planes and helicopters, and plunge straight into daredevil aerial battles above the jungles of Vietnam! Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers then sees you step back into World War 2 and play your way through two distinct campaigns, either coordinating the defense of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean by order of the USA — or winning honor and glory for the Japanese empire.
PS4™ exclusive features Air Conflicts: Vietnam:
• ‘Lost Letters’ bonus campaign
• All-new Carrier Battle multiplayer mode
• Exclusive MiG-19 and MiG-21 supersonic aircrafts
PS4™ exclusive features Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers:
• Seven new airplanes including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, and F6F Hellcat.
• Get closer to the action with head tracking through the PlayStation®Camera.
- Kalypso Media GMBH
- Action, Arcade, Simulation
- English, German
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright (c) 2016 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.