eFootlball PES 2020 myClub coin 1050
Add-On Released 10 Sep 2019
myClub returns for eFootball PES 2020, where players aim to sign the stars to build a team to compete for world glory! With myClub coins you can get there faster, with better access to the stars and managers. Need a star in time for an online competition? How about a quick stamina recovery to freshen up your squad? Get them with myClub coins!
myClub coins can be used to purchase the following:
• Signing Players-in myClub you use agents to purchase players for your squad. The better the agent, the better the player
• Signing Managers -Contract with a manager from a random list. Manager skills will define the price value (amount of required myClub Coins) for him
• Loaning Players-Get a player from a random player list to be loaned for 10 matches. The price (amount of required myClub Coins) for the player loan varies due to his skills
• Stamina Recovery -instantly cure the fatigue of your players
• Player/Manager Contracts- Renew contract with your players (except loans) and managers'
Network Players 2-22 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
41GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
All copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under permission.