- PS VR, PS Camera and PS Move controller required
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
- 1 player
*NEW UPDATE!* All Jobs + Infinite Overtime now include subtitles and additional language support!
In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the 'Job Simulator' to learn what it was like 'to job'.
Players can relive the glory days of work by simulating the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef, an office worker, a convenience store clerk, and more.
Key Jobbing Features:
● Throw a stapler at your boss!
● Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
● Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
● Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
● Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
● Work the never-ending night shift with the new Infinite Overtime mode!
This product supports the following languages: English
- OWLCHEMY LABS LLC.
- Casual, Simulation, Action
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright Owlchemy Labs 2020.