- VR headset required
- PS Camera required
- PS Move motion controller optional
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
A first person grappling hook exploration game.
Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients.
Windlands appeals to those who want to explore the breathtaking vistas at a relaxing pace, while the challenging routes attract gamers who like to master the skill of soaring through the towering environments at top speed.
* Grappling Hooks Focused Movement.
* Variety of expansive levels that reward exploration.
* Multiple routes provide a range of optional challenges.
* Optional Skill based Speed Runs and Time Trials with Leaderboards.
* Goal Driven Gameplay with Easy (Hook Anything), Normal and Hard Modes.
* Collectibles that reward exploration and completionism.
* Calm, Positive, Pressure-Free, Non-Violent, Zen like relaxing play.
This product supports the following languages: English
2GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
PlayStation®Move-Motion-Controller and PlayStation®Camera optional.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera is required to play this product
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
- PSYTEC GAMES LTD
- Screen Languages:
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.