- 1 player
- 1 player
Enter a puzzle experience that defies conventional design! Immortus Temporus is a game created by a speedrunner for those who love to hone their skills through practice, trial and error, determination and relentless replay. Stages have numerous ways to beat them. Crashing into hazards will deactivate them and teleport the player back to the spawn point, allowing free passage from A to B, but is that the fastest route?
The actions you take in Immortus Temporus persist through death, whether it’s collecting a pick-up or destroying an obstacle. Levels only reset when you run out of time. Each attempt will challenge you to outperform yourself, to think outside the box and break the game!
• Speedrun your way through dozens of puzzling levels.
• Respawn instantly upon death!
• Push your skills to the limit with zero RNG sabotage.
• Discover tricks and exploits intentionally layered within the design.
• Skip any 30 levels and still finish the game!
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.