Eternity: The Last Unicorn
1C Publishing EU s.r.o.
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is a fully featured action RPG inspired by tales from Norse Mythology with classic game mechanics that bring a nostalgic feeling to players.
Aurehen is a young, pureblood Elf on a quest to free the last Unicorn. This creature has been captured and cursed by witches. Travel through mesmerizing locations, meet fantasy characters and fight to protect Elven immortality. Pursue Eternity!
• Acquire new skills and abilities as you progress through the game.
• A fixed-camera system that used to be commonly present in old-school games..
• Level up your weapons and acquire new skills.
• Discover and use new and more powerful items as you progress through the game.
• Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
• Over 12 hours of gameplay.
• A soundtrack that captures the Nordic and fantastical themes of the world of Eternity.
Offline single player
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2019 1C Entertainment. Developed by Void Studios. All rights reserved.