- 1 player
- 1 player
Rodent Warriors is an epic 2D rogue-like rpg / idle / indie / retro game... about rodents!
- Mouse - Scout
- Capybara - Knight
- Porcupine - Barbarian
- Beaver - Wizard
- Rat - Necromancer
- Weasel - Swashbuckler
- Every rodent has unique skills which get stronger as you use them
- Every rodent hero has a unique back story
- Every rodent hero has a unique list of challenges that limit their power
- Power progression mechanic based on reincarnation
- Every time a hero is defeated, subsequent heroes will be given power bonuses
- By overcoming challenges all future heroes have an even greater potential to be more powerful
- Seven quest zones
- Parallax scrolling environments
- Interactive dialogues with different Quests available depending on your progress
- Take place inside of a maze
- Mini map
- Fog of war
- Dynamic lighting with day / night cycle
- 50+ Enemies, including bosses
- Each enemy has unique stats based on their classification
- Tanky (Bonus health)
- Vicious (Bonus damage)
- Speedster (Bonus move speed)
- Hyper (Bonus attack speed)
- Hardened (Bonus defense)
- Accurate (Bonus attack accuracy)
- Have different abilities
- Charge - Runs towards the Hero and does damage on impact
- Ranged Attack - Fires projectiles
- Ranged Bomber - Lobs projectiles that do damage on impact
- Change Sides - Change from left side of Hero to right side or vice versa
- Protector - Takes less damage and blocks projectiles
- Berserk mode - Three quick attacks
- Poison attack - Slowly drains the Hero's health
- Heavy attack - A slower attack that does massive damage
- Focused attack - A targeted attack that is more likely to hit
- Heal - Heals an ally
- Revive - Wakes up a fallen ally
- Enemies move inside the maze
- Enemies spawn only in correct earth location, e.g. Elephants only in Asia or Africa
- Craft items from materials gained by defeating enemies
- Crafted items vary in power
- Epic and Legendary items
- More Epic and Legendary items
- Epic and Legendary items have unique properties
- Each epic and legendary item has a unique back story
- The more items you craft, the more powerful they become
- Save items as the 'Ancient Relics' to be available to the next hero
- Ability to improve crafted items by adding ""Symbols""
- Original musical compositions
- A ""legend story"" that unfolds as you make progress in the game
- End game scenes in classic retro game style that can be discovered after many hours of game play
- Control the game as much or as little as you want!
- JANDUSOFT S.L.
- Role Playing Games
- Screen Languages:
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.