Arizona Sunshine® - Dead Man DLC
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 2 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- 1 player
- PS4 VersionPS VR headset required
- PS Camera required
- PS Move motion controller optional
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
Welcome to the final days before the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine® – Dead Man DLC drops you at an infested US missile base where you lead a frantic attempt to contain the expanding zombie outbreak.
Playing as Dockson, a US Army Special Forces corporal, the fate of the American Southwest rests in your hands as you fight to launch a nuclear-warhead loaded missile vital to stopping the spread of zombies. In the close-quarters of the missile silo, even the most veteran of Arizona Sunshine® survivors need to stay alert to overcome the undead onslaught and complete the mission.
Arizona Sunshine® - Dead Man DLC offers a host of blood-pumping VR content:
• An all-new campaign mission taking place before the events of Arizona Sunshine®
• 2-player online co-op functionality
• Difficulty degrees including the insane Apocalyptic Mode!
• 6 new trophies
• 3 new weapons: A submachine gun, a two-handed shotgun and a tactical handgun
• Character customization options that carry over to the base game
- Vertigo Games B.V
- Action, Horror, Shooter
PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to play the PS4 version of this game.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.