Project Nimbus: Code Mirai
PSN Game Released 11 Apr 2018
Project Nimbus: Code Mirai is an exciting mech-based flying game inspired by the Gundam, Macross and Ace Combat series. It features vibrant graphics, blistering action gameplay and an epic storyline.
* Sixteen missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
* Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
* A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet.
* Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
* Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat...energy blades, blade rushes and bullet time for melee!
* Bonus survival mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames.
* All trophies including Platinum!
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2017 GameTomo and GamecrafterTeam. Gundam, Macross and Ace Combat copyrights belong to their respective owners.
KISS copyright: 2018 KISS Ltd.