Tour de France 2020
- 1 - 2 players
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Experience the intensity of the Tour de France!
Compete against the peloton in all 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020.
To wear the yellow jersey on the Champs-Elysées, you will need to take risks, attack, sprint and perfect your race tactics.
• All 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020
• The classic Liège-Bastogne-Liège race for the first time in Tour de France
• Redesigned, more realistic time-trials. You must manage your stamina and riding position to improve your aerodynamics and achieve the best time
• New first-person camera for greater immersion
• More attacking and opportunistic peloton
• Improved race interface with more details about your surroundings (competitors, route, descents, etc.)
- NACON SA
- Family, Simulation, Sport
- English, French (France)
- Screen Languages:
- Danish, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2020 Nacon. ©2020 Published Nacon and developed by Cyanide SA.A.S.O. is the worldwide exclusive licensee of the following trademarks registered by Société du Tour de France : Tour de France, Le Critérium du Dauphiné, Paris-Nice, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Paris-Roubaix.La Vuelta is a registered trademark of Unipublic. All rights reserved.