A complete edition including the original crafting survival zombie nightmare plus 6 additional thrilling DLCs. How to Survive now is more fun and tougher than ever.
Survive on a zombie infested archipelago, fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats.
- An eccentric survival guide will teach you to craft dozens of weapons and tools: from fishing rods or bows, to chainsaws or explosives.
- 7 islands filled with exuberant flora and fauna.
- Includes the 3 original playable characters, with their own stats and skills, plus a new “Nina” character with the ability to craft flamethrowers!
- Gameplay changing weather (rain, thunderstorm or fog) and natural threats such as lava or toxic clouds.
- Play with a friend online or offline through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional game modes: roam searching for escape vehicles or barricade to survive as long as you can.
- 3 difficulty levels for die-hard survivors!
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©Eko Software 2014. All rights reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l.