Grand Ages: Medieval
Kalypso Media GMBH
Full Game Released 9 Oct 2015
'Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game. Lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest. Rise from the role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
• Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
• Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
• Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers
• Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages
• Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, or earthquakes
• Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
In-game purchases optional
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright (c) 2015 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.