May contain in-game purchases
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
THQ NORDIC GMBH
Full Game Released 27 Oct 2015
Rip, jump and scrub your way to victory with over 35 tracks in this vastly extended version!
Only the Encore edition features the brand new Rhythm Racing mode, extra outdoor Nationals tracks, and exclusive Waypoint races in open world maps.
The improved game engine brings remastered HD graphics & sound, smoother online gameplay, and updated riding physics for full control.
- More than twice as many tracks as the original MX vs. ATV Supercross
- Rhythm Racing mode: Drag race your friends on straight dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
- All new gear and graphics kits
- Over 60 professional riders to race against
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies for maximum authenticity
- Remastered audio which includes for the first time 3D positional sounds and new environmental effects
- Comprehensive tutorial section with pro tips for newcomers to the series
In-game purchases optional
Network Players 2-12 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2015 Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by Rainbow Studios. MX vs. ATV and Rainbow Studios is a trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.