- 1 player
- 1 player
SIMULACRA is an interactive FMV horror game about exploring a missing woman’s phone — from the creators of Sara is Missing.
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
Recover lost files, piece back corrupted data, and retrace her final steps. Find her before it's too late.
• Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
• Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
• An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
• Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
• Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
This product supports the following languages: English
- Wales Interactive Limited
- Adventure, Horror, Simulation
- Screen Languages:
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.