PS VR Game Released 29 Aug 2017
PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under the age of 12.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required.
Virtual Sport. Real Competition.
Sparc is a competitive vSport - a unique physical sport only possible in virtual reality, where players challenge each other in fast-paced, full-body VR gameplay.
• Challenge contenders online via quick one-on-one matches or compete with your friends through custom games.
• Rise up the ranks through cross-platform competitive modes
• Customize your avatar with a wide variety of visually striking and attention-grabbing options
• Watch matches in-person or while you queue for the next match through Courtside, a freeform social area for spectating in VR
• Track your performance through stats on wins, accuracy and more
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4GB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
PlayStation®Move motion controller and PlayStation®Camera required.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera is required to play this product
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2019 CCP hf. All rights reserved. Sparc™ and CCP® and all related logos and other elements are trademarks of CCP hf.