- 1 player
- 1 player
Saboteur SiO is the official sequel to the classic retro games Saboteur! and Saboteur II: Avenging Angel.
Travel the world in this original ninja mission, created and developed by the original author, Clive Townsend.
In 1985 Saboteur! received the prestigious award "The Crash Smash" from Crash magazine and was high-rated with a 93% score. In 1987 Clive made the sequel Saboteur II: Avenging Angel - the first video game to feature a female protagonist - Nina - sister of the ninja from the first game. Now, after over three decades, SimFabric in collaboration with Clive Townsend have prepared the next installment in the Saboteur saga.
- 19 Special story-related achievements.
- All new levels, enemies, and story by Clive Townsend.
- Original Soundtrack by: Sean Fountain, Geovarius, Zoltar Dreamusic, and Jeroen Tel.
- Original Retro graphics and extra screen modes for ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, and Game Boy.
- 9 Language versions - English, Polish, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech.
- CRT Moire.
- Retro, Modern, and 'Original' title and menu.
- Retro and Modern in-game panel.
- SimFabric S.A.
- Action, Adventure
- Screen Languages:
- Czech, English, French (France), German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico)
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.