- Endzone - A World Apart: Prosperity
In 2021, a group of terrorists blew up nuclear power plants around the world and plunged the world into chaos. Only few were able to escape into underground facilities called "Endzones". 150 years later, mankind returns to the surface - under your command! In an extremely hostile environment full of radioactivity, contaminated rain, extreme climate change, and people dreaming of a better life, you’ll have to prove your worth as a leader. Dedicate yourself to great ideas and guide your people into a period of prosperity and new inventions.
- Build a settlement on the hostile surface of the earth with more than 90 different buildings and take care of your men, women and children.
- Gather & refine a vast number of different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure from food and water supply, electricity through to streets and trading posts.
- Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments! Every ground cell in the game has its own humidity and radiation values.
- Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactively contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain, sandstorms and raiders.
- Send expeditions to forgotten places and make meaningful decisions that change the fate of your people.
- Experience a living settlement and fulfill over 90 side missions rich in variety to cater for your settlers needs.
- A variety of challenging scenarios with specific winning conditions and a distinct storyline will put your survival skills to the test.
- Make use of the many detailed, in-depth tutorials to master each aspect of the challenges that you’ll face while establishing your settlement.
- Full UI overhaul ¬– specially geared to controllers – provides for a comfortable and up-to-date gameplay experience.