The Dark Eye: Memoria
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- PS4 Pro enhanced
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Two stories, two main characters, one epic experience: in Memoria, players travel through different time periods, while following two distinct protagonists: Sadja, a southern princess who wants to be a war hero, and Geron, a bird catcher who wants to lift a curse from his girlfriend. The game combines point & click gameplay with unique magic skills.
• Epic fantasy soundtrack and high quality voiceover to draw you deep into the game
• Dive into the world of The Dark Eye, and explore mystical places such as Draconia, an ancient temple built by dragons
• Follow the story of two unique characters through two different time periods
• Beautifully hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and high quality 3D game characters
• From the creator of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The Whispered World and Deponia
- Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
- English, German
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2020 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. The Dark Eye is published under license of Chromatrix GmbH. The Dark Eye is a registered trademark of Significant Fantasy Medienrechte GbR. Memoria, the Memoria-Logo and the Daedalic-logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.