World of Warriors™
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
LET BATTLE COMMENCE!
History’s toughest warriors find themselves summoned to a land beyond our own. In this mysterious kingdom, known as the Wildlands, the only way to survive… is to fight!
Battle alone or alongside friends in a combat-focused adventure, as the epic World of Warriors™ universe from Mind Candy (creators of the global phenomenon Moshi Monsters™) makes its exclusive console debut on PlayStation®4.
• Unleash 40 warriors – including unlockable Skull Army bosses and a brand new character.
• Toughen up your warriors with every battle to make them more powerful.
• Survive eight unique arenas full of hazards and environmental dangers.
• Team up with a friend in local co-op, or do battle in 2v2 versus mode.
• Take the fight online, compete against other players and rise through the online divisions. Will you be crowned Champion of the Wildlands?
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2018 Mind Candy Ltd. World of Warriors and the World of Warriors logo are trademarks of Mind Candy Ltd. All rights reserved. Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. Developed by Saber Interactive.