PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Full Game Released 23 Nov 2012
Note: Multi-player and all online features for this product will be terminated and will no longer be available from 31/01/2019
Get ready for the craziest battle ever. Choose from some of the most iconic PlayStation® characters of all time: Sackboy®, Kratos, Nathan Drake – who will be the champion in the fight to end all fights?
• Get your friends together and face off in online or offline battles for up to four players.
• Choose from 20 PlayStation® All-Stars including Ratchet, PaRappa and many more.
• Enjoy multiplayer action between your PS3™ and PS Vita with cross-platform play.
• Cross-Buy – buy this product for PS3™ and get the PS Vita version at no additional cost. After purchasing, head to the PlayStation®Store “Download List” for your PS Vita and you’ll find this product ready to be downloaded.
• Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about the latest PlayStation®3 releases.
• This full game download includes the Network Pass. No additional Network Pass purchase required.
Compatibility Notices: 1-4 Players; 3MB minimum space required; DUALSHOCK®3 Vibration Function; HDTV screen resolution: 720p; Network Players 1-4; PS Vita Cross-play.
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. “PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Third party characters and trademarks are licensed courtesy of their respective owners and protected by copyright and trademark laws.