Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
You will no longer be able to use the online features for this title from 29 March 2018.
This includes any cross-play functionality between PS3™ and PS Vita.
Offline single player mode and downloadable content is still accessible.
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
In the year 2048, the laws of physics have been turned upside down and the dream of anti-gravity racing is a reality.
Feel the true force of WipEout® as you pilot your ship through 10 amazing new tracks at blistering speeds, and unleash powerful weapons on your rivals with touch and tilt controls. Fly solo or link up with friends online for a shot of wild multiplayer bedlam.
The future of racing is here – RIP gravity.
• Challenge PS3™ WipEout® gamers via Cross-platform play.
• Take on rival racers in 8-player online battles.
• Lose yourself in a new WipEout® universe with sublime graphics and a pulsating soundtrack.
• Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
• Includes this game's Network Pass, enabling access to online features.
• You can read this title's instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.
• Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about WipEout® 2048 and the exciting world of PlayStation®Network.
1 Player, Ad Hoc Mode 2-8 Players, Network Players 2-8, Network Features, 8MB Minimum Space Required, Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad, Front and Rear Camera), Motion Sensor, Dual Analog Sticks, Cross-platform play (PS3™)
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
WipEout® 2048 ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE Studio Liverpool. “WipEout” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.