Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Game Released 22 Feb 2012
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
Bring your own football stadium to life on any flat surface and play five-a-side football matches and tournaments wherever you are. Place all six AR Play Cards to create a pitch, two supporters' stands and a scoreboard and start challenging friends via Ad Hoc Mode or taking on computer controlled opponents.
Using touchscreen controls, you can play matches based on the classic tabletop football game; run, pass, shoot and even add swerve to your kicks with just a swipe of your finger.
• Use all six AR Play Cards to create an entire football stadium on any surface.
• Play single matches or tournaments against computer controlled opponents or against friends via Ad Hoc Mode.
• Use the PS Vita touchscreen to run, pass, shoot and apply swerve to your kicks.
• Gameplay requires a PS Vita memory card (sold separately).
• Table Football requires a minimum of two AR Play Cards for gameplay.
• You can read this title's instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.
• Shoot over to eu.playstation.com to find out more about Table Football, AR gaming and the amazing world of PS Vita.
• If you need any replacement AR Play Cards, you can download them and print them out free of charge from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
1 Player 266MB Minimum Space Required, Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad, Rear Camera, 1-2 players Ad Hoc Mode.
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
Table Football ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Four Door Lemon. All rights reserved.