NOTE: On 31/10/2015, the game servers will be permanently shut down.
You will no longer be able to play or access the game, including any in-game content you may have purchased.
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only. To play t@g, GPS is required. GPS is only available on 3G-compatible PlayStation®Vita systems.
Show off your artistic talents and create your own virtual graffiti t@gs using a variety of tools and techniques in this unique Discovery App.
Once you’ve created a masterpiece, you can place it out in the real world using augmented reality – other t@ggers can use GPS to seek out your work, rate your skills and even overt@g you, so it’s a challenge to see who can use t@g to take their street art to the highest level!
• Use the touchscreen and rear touch pad along with a variety of t@g creator tools and techniques to create your designs.
• View t@gs in the real world using the rear camera.
• Find t@gs on the map using GPS and 3G and overt@g your friends’ designs.
• Follow other players and attempt to climb to the top of the local and global t@g leaderboards.
• Earn stickers and collect t@ggitz to spend in the t@g store on additional fonts, effects, infills and colours.
• Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
• Find out more about t@g over at eu.playstation.com.
• Look out for other great Discovery Apps for PlayStation®Vita right here on PlayStation®Store.
1 Player, Network Features, 210MB Minimum Space Required, Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad, Rear Camera, GPS, Location Data Acquisition Service (age restrictions may apply).
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
t@g™ ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Ashley Bolser Agency. “t@g” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.